15 June 2012 at 9:35 am #7910
Deadline: Friday 22 June 2012 at 17:00
An excellent opportunity to gain experience in Digital Communications in an arts festival environment. You will be working with the Promote YT Communication Manager to:
– Assist in photographic, video and other documentation of NFYT.
– Assist in extensive digital communications activity throughout NFYT using a variety of online networks.
– Assist in effective backup and archiving of NFYT documentation.
– Support the Communications Manager in any other digital communication tasks, as required.
This is a public-facing role and would suit someone (aged 18+) who:
– has an up-to-date working knowledge of a variety of digital media platforms;
– has some experience of operating basic digital camera / video camera equipment;
– is well organised, focussed and enjoys paying attention to detail;
– is passionate about the arts and keen to gain experience working in a festival environment;
– has a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people;
– is responsible, reliable and can use their initiative;
– enjoys working as part of a team.
In return for your time and commitment Promote YT will offer you:
– Travel expenses to Rothes Halls, Glenrothes from your location in Scotland (on production of receipts).
– Camping accommodation at Falkland Estate (not including equipment).
– All meals (Thursday dinner – Monday breakfast inclusive).
– Pocket money of £60 (to cover any additional expenses).
– A NFYT staff t-shirt.
Now in its 8th year, the National Festival of Youth Theatre (NFYT) (produced by Promote YT) celebrates participation, collaboration and education. With inclusion and learning at its core, NFYT brings together young people aged 14-25 from diverse social and cultural backgrounds in a vibrant festival of youth theatre performances and workshops. The event strives to remove barriers, teach valuable life skills and inspire young people to believe in themselves and their future.
This opportunity is available in: Fife
For further information, please contact [email protected] (Helen Bain), or call 0131 538 0591, or visithttp://www.promoteyt.co.uk/newsandjobs/jobs/.
The deadline is Friday 22 June 2012 at 17:00.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.